You may have a question in your mind in relation to if you have to leave the Skype call on your pc then whether or not you can transfer the same to the laptop. Well, the answer is yes. You can do so. Just follow the method. This is called a private call.
Transfer a call to your phone
- Go to the call window and click on the telephone icon.
- You should do this with the cogwheel at the right corner lower part.
- See where there is your phone in the list and click Forward.
- In a few seconds, you can continue the call on your phone.
Now you know how easy it is to forward your call to the same number from your PC to phone. So by following this guide you will be able to do this.
- Sign in to your account.
- Check the Manage Features section.
- Select call forwarding.
- Choose the option of voice messaging.
- Here you will have an option that whether you want to forward the call to your phone or some other contact.
You will have to choose the skype name, landline number, or mobile number. Also, select the region.
If you want to opt for forwarding the call to the same account then follow the first method. If you want to forward the call to the other contact then you can get ahead with the same.
If you follow the above two methods then you will be able to get the perfect solution for your needs.
It is important to note that even when you do not log in to skype you will get incoming calls and they will be rightly forwarded as needed.