Instagram is a free photo-sharing app and social network program. Facebook acquired Instagram in 2012. Instagram uses allowed to edit and upload photos and videos through the app and also allowed users to add a caption to each of their posts and use hashtags and location-based geotags to index these posts. Instagram makes these posts searchable by other users. Each post appears on personal Instagram feeds and allows the public to view when tagged by using hashtags or geotags. Instagram users are also entitled to make their profile print so; only followers can view your posts. Instagram allows users to upload a profile picture as the first image to tell your new visitors about you and your brand. Your profile is the hub for all of your photos and videos on Instagram. If you are active on social media, you cannot deny the phenomenon of Instagram. This app enables you to upload the photos with your phone by using several filters, layers to look more attractive.
HOW TO CHANGE PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM WITHOUT DELETING IT?
- STEP 1– Open your Instagram website or app on your phone or laptop PC.
- STEP 2- Log in to your Instagram account by providing your account user name with a password.
- STEP 3– When you are on the Instagram page, click on your user name, which is present on the right-hand side of your home screen, or press on the small person-shaped icon on the menu bar.
- STEP 4– Run across the top of your screen and visit your profile picture.
- STEP 5- Click on the option “edit profile” on your profile page.
- STEP 6- Now, click on “change profile”.
- STEP 7- Top on the option “New Profile photo”.
- STEP 8- Now, choose the photo that you want to upload as your Instagram and then click “open”.
- STEP 9- Your profile photo will show to adjust, resize. Select the filters that you want to apply on your images or crop your photos and then click on the “done” option.
The above process will help you to change the picture on Instagram without deleting it. You can crop, replace, and also change filters.