We are living in an era of Internet and Technology, where humans are dependent on the Internet. Nowadays, there are lots of online teaching platforms available that provide world-class quality education at our home place without attending the schools physically. The best example of an online learning class is Udemy.
Udemy is the largest Online Learning platform. It provides a platform for learners from around the world, where courses from various domains are available and in multiple languages. Udemy is an online class for more than 35 million students and 57,000 instructors teaching courses in 65 different languages.
Download videos from Udemy – PC, Mobile :
- Download using Built-in option
- Firstly, visit the official website of Udemy by clicking on the link.
- Log In to the user account.
- Search for the video you want to download and ensure that you are enrolled for the course, to play the entire video.
- While the video is playing, click on the ‘gear’ icon located at the bottom-right corner and now click on the ‘download lecture’ option.
Download via recording on Windows /Mac :
- Get the Installer of screen Grabber premium- grab the tool’s Installer by clicking the ‘download’ button.
- Open the drive and follow the installation steps to install it on your computer.
- After installing, launch the tool and choose ‘video recorder’ and start recording.
- Start recordings – to start recording choose video mode from full -screen to region mode at the left-most part of the toolbar. Now, click the REC button on the right side of no lag screen recorder to start.
- Check the recorded video – click on the ‘stop’ button from the toolbar to stop the recording process. You can watch the recording by clicking on the ‘play’ button and can also save the recording to keep it on your computer.
Download via extensions
- Install a video download helper from your store browser.
- Play the video and choose the format and quality.
- Open a new tab, log in to the Udemy, and search for the video to download.
- Go to the download folder of your computer and open it to watch.