Snapchat, a similar app just like Facebook and one of the most used apps nowadays. Almost 190 million people are using Snapchat daily and makeover 2 billion snaps, images, and messages which remain for a short period. Snapchat is beating other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as the features of Snapchat are great and people love to create traveling, shopping snaps.
You might be thinking how – can you find if someone has Snapchat or not? Yes, you can find them very easily. Some ways are there to find a person on Snapchat, and if you don’t know the ways then you can’t follow another person’s snap. No need to worry, this article will tell you how to find someone on Snapchat. Let’s head towards the ways.
How to find out if someone has a Snapchat
If you met a person at your workplace or at a party and curious to know if that person has a Snapchat account or not. Either you can that person directly for his/her account, if not able to ask then follow these ways to search for his/her account. From my point of view, these ways will help you a lot.
1. Search their name directly on Snapchat
You can directly check the user’s name on Snapchat without any difficulty, as Snapchat provides a search column in the Snapchat account. Here are points to find any person on Snapchat through the Snapchat search function.
- Tap open the Snapchat, and click on the search column given on top.
- Type the name of that person whom you want to search, Snapchat will list all users with that name.
- Choose the person whom you think is your friend.
But, this way works only when the user creates his/her account with a real name.
2. Add and go to Snapchat if there is any ‘Add friends’
Snapchat identifies users based on contact numbers. So, if you have a contact number for that person and he/she has registered themselves on account, then it would be easier to find the person.
- You need to add the contact number of that person in your contact book.
- Further, open your Snapchat account and click on the ‘add friends’ icon.
- Then in the menu of ‘find friends’ click on ‘all contacts’.
- If that person consists of a Snapchat account, then that person’s username will flash on the list. Then click on ‘add friends’ to add that individual.
3. Check on other social media for Snapchat links
If the above steps fail, then you can go an alternative way. You can search that person’s Snapchat link on his/her other social media platform. Go on their different social media platforms, then head towards the person’s main handle and search for his/her Snapchat link.